Monday, February 20, 2012

President's Day

Usually when I have a day off from work I try to schedule appointments so I don't have to use sick or vacation time. I scheduled my yearly dilated eye exam and also planned to visit Trade Joe's and Whole "paycheck" Foods, as they are nearby to my doctor's office. I didn't plan on it being a very sunny day and with dilated eyes; painful! But the good news, my eyes are fine and haven't changed in two years. Plus I did a little shopping at both stores. I wish that Trader Joe's would open up a store somewhere in Lake County. They have such great products and excellent customer service.

I arrived home sooner than I thought and called my trainer; Drake at SNAP to see if he had an earlier time today as I was originally scheduled for 7pm. Yeppers....he saw me at 1:30pm. I arrived early and did 25 minutes on the treadmill to warm up. Drake had me doing core and working with the giant ball...well my balance isn't the best, but improving. I was also working out with weights. He stated he can tell I look like I am losing weight...I was all smiles!

Tomorrow will be a test as it is my departments monthly breakfast...a table loaded with goodies and such. Of course I'm bringing in two treats, one good; calorie controlled snacks and one very naughty: balaclava.

Have a great week everyone!

No comments: