Sunday, February 26, 2012

I've lost weight!

It has been a struggle to lose weight this past month. So many obstacles to overcome. But I have lost weight and now I can hug myself for the job well done.

My daughter and I went shopping yesterday; albeit raging snowstorm and hormones! We had a buffet lunch where I was able to enjoy my weekly "cheat" meal without totally going off the wagon.

I felt pretty guilty so I worked out last night at the gym and then again this morning. Now I feel better or is it those endorphins talking to me?

I have done some tweaking to my diet to make sure I an getting enough protein on a daily basis.

How many more weeks until spring?

1 comment:

Glenn Verdult said...

Hello i am Glenn Verdult

I enjoy reading your articles

I am looking forward to read more..